teriyaki trout to die for

Discuss your favorite recipes and fish eating ways...
64omcangeler
Petty Officer

teriyaki trout to die for

Post by 64omcangeler » Wed May 07, 2008 8:32 pm

well to start you you need to fillet your trout and after you have done that grab yourself some paprika lawrys seasoning salt chilli powder and some kikomen soy sauce and lawrys teriyaki with pineapple juice marinade .
coat the trout in the seasoning an push it to the fillet and then put it in a bowl or something and then put in about a 1/2 cup of the kikomen and lawrys marinade and 1/8 cup of lemon juice and let it soak in for about 30 minutes or so and then pour it all in a skillet and then turn your burner on med hi and cook it evenly ........after fully cooked all the bones will pull right out and then brake up the meat then cook 5 minutes longer and then let cool and serve............enjoy let me know what you think.
rippin lips and kickin ass is what im about!!!!!!

HillbillyGeek
Captain

RE:teriyaki trout to die for

Post by HillbillyGeek » Wed May 07, 2008 9:39 pm

Mmm... that sounds yummy. :chef:
Piscatory Geekus Maximus

mikecrawford16
Petty Officer

Post by mikecrawford16 » Thu May 08, 2008 12:54 pm

64omcangeler wrote:well to start you you need to fillet your trout and after you have done that grab yourself some paprika lawrys seasoning salt chilli powder and some kikomen soy sauce and lawrys teriyaki with pineapple juice marinade .
coat the trout in the seasoning an push it to the fillet and then put it in a bowl or something and then put in about a 1/2 cup of the kikomen and lawrys marinade and 1/8 cup of lemon juice and let it soak in for about 30 minutes or so and then pour it all in a skillet and then turn your burner on med hi and cook it evenly ........after fully cooked all the bones will pull right out and then brake up the meat then cook 5 minutes longer and then let cool and serve............enjoy let me know what you think.
Im glad the bones will come out that's why I dont like eating trout so much is because every bite you get a lot of flipping bones and it pisses me off. But I'll try that recipe next time I catch some trout. Thanks

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Thu May 08, 2008 9:21 pm

64omcangeler wrote:well to start you you need to fillet your trout and after you have done that grab yourself some paprika lawrys seasoning salt chilli powder and some kikomen soy sauce and lawrys teriyaki with pineapple juice marinade .

This sound really good. I will have to do this soon. With some crackers and cream cheese or on salad would be bomb. Thanks for the new recipe 64omcangeler.

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Culinary Delights - Fish Recipes”