Ethanol Free Fuel

Talk about your boats, trailers, and boating specific topics here. Sponsored by Life Proof Boats.
Camo
Petty Officer

Ethanol Free Fuel

Post by Camo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:25 pm

Just FYI for those interested. The new fuel stations at Holiday Market in Burlington and River Rock at Island Crossing
are both carrying ethanol free fuel. If this is posted somewhere else I apologize for the redundancy.

fisherman92
Lieutenant

Re: Ethanol Free Fuel

Post by fisherman92 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:56 am

Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind when I head up north fishing. I have been fueling up at the little gas market on Broadway in Everett that has ethanol free fuel. Anyone else use this gas station?

TrackerPro16
Commander

Post by TrackerPro16 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:27 am

pure-gas.org shows the location of all of them in the US. I have always found it to be very accurate.

fivefish
Angler

Post by fivefish » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:36 am

The Grange in Issaquah is another location if you are heading to Sammamish or to Eastern WA.

clarkbre
Petty Officer

Post by clarkbre » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:12 pm

fisherman92 wrote:Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind when I head up north fishing. I have been fueling up at the little gas market on Broadway in Everett that has ethanol free fuel. Anyone else use this gas station?
Haven't used that place but the Co Op in Snohomish has E-free fuel as well. I'm thinking this spring I'll keep 5+ gallons at the house to run in the mower, weed wacker, generator and also fuel up the boat with it.

206dawgfan
Angler

Post by 206dawgfan » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:13 pm

purgas.org is the place to get the info. I get my Ethanol Free Gas at both the Issaquah Grange and the Snohomish Coop both have done me right. I was not so diligent with pure gas and had to replace 3 different small gas motors I am done with that gas for my small motors.