bathroom breaks on the boat

Talk about your boats, trailers, and boating specific topics here. Sponsored by Life Proof Boats.
zen leecher aka Bill W
Captain

RE:bathroom breaks on the boat

Post by zen leecher aka Bill W » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:12 am

A heads up for those who want to invite me fishing with them:

I slipped a while ago in the boat while relieving myself. After that I started peeing on the floor in the interest of safety. I haven't slipped since.

Maury
Petty Officer

Post by Maury » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:08 am

I used to always use a coffee can but you know they can be difficult to hold onto at times when rinsing. I now use a pitcher that I found on the shore of Alder Lake. I had pulled up to the bank to take care of a deuce and there it was in the grass, so now it stays on the boat.

Rollin with Rolland
Captain

Post by Rollin with Rolland » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:10 am

zen leecher aka Bill W wrote:A heads up for those who want to invite me fishing with them:

I slipped a while ago in the boat while relieving myself. After that I started peeing on the floor in the interest of safety. I haven't slipped since.
I'm assuming you don't have carpeted floors there zen!! :clown:

I got no canvas or anything, so a curtain would be tough. I'll be honest, i'm usually just "an over the side guy", but try to be respectful about it. I think I'll have to start with a bottle or something. I just hate to miss and......what zen said.#-o
I have caught many fish in my life. The most exciting? The next one.....

zen leecher aka Bill W
Captain

Post by zen leecher aka Bill W » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:30 am

The truth is us old guys have a container in the boat and pour it over the side. No leaning against a rocking rail for us. We have balance problems.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:34 pm

urinal. Percs of the health care industry.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Marc Martyn
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by Marc Martyn » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Mike Carey wrote:urinal. Percs of the health care industry.
New or used? :-"

fishaholictaz
Admiral

Post by fishaholictaz » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:27 pm

eeeewwwww:-&
A fisherman= A JERK ON ONE END OF A FISHING POLE WAITING FOR A JERK ON THE OTHER!!
Hello, my name is Tim and I am addicted to fishing!
Coming to you from Wyoming!!!
Photo bucket

ChrisB
Captain

Post by ChrisB » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:37 pm

My piss cup is a 1 liter of Mt Dew with the top cut off. Its alot easier than balancing over the side of the boat. The main reason for a piss cup on my boat is so you don't drip onto the boat, no clean up and back to fishing. As for #2, do what you gotta do :-&
aka Powerworm

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:55 am

Marc Martyn wrote:
Mike Carey wrote:urinal. Percs of the health care industry.
New or used? :-"
well, it's not like I'm eating out of it. :-&

Dustin07
Commodore

Post by Dustin07 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:57 pm

LOL @ this thread. :bounce: I always give my dad a hard time for using the bottle method.:-& Everytime he does it I stand up on the edge of the boat :batman: and 'hang over' :cheers: to show him how a man pees in a boat:-" .

fishing collector
Captain

Post by fishing collector » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:21 pm

And guys think that Swede posts some weird stuff???

Fly Fishing is the art of attaching a fake bug to a line and relying on the appropriate manipulation of the rod to deceive the fish into eating a sharp steel hook covered with feathers and fur.

Skeeterpilot
Petty Officer

Post by Skeeterpilot » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:19 pm

Our friend has a Ranger bass boat which has one large livewell door right behind the seats. His wife figured out she could open the livewell and sit on the back of the seats hanging over the livewell and go into there. They just run on the recirc pump to pump it out and bring in clean water. Works well for them when they are doing tournaments as they are not allowed to leave the boat during the contest. My wife was bummed when she found out that our Skeeter has two separate livewells and this method won't work for us. As for me and my fishing buddy, we just go over the edge. We figure if the fish won't bite we will make it so they don't wanna be in the lake anymore:eye:
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:39 pm

Plastic folgers can for my wife. squat between the seats. Me, I like to stand on the swim step and let it go! It kind of brings out the exibitionist in me. :-" :cheers:
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:24 am

LOL I'm with Quadfather. I have a few of those medical pee containers with lids.Ive had my share of kidney stones. Those containers are great. If its a number two its into shore.Where I launch on Camano I wouldnt sit on them Sanikans if I were to explode. Them cans are very nasty.I take my chances in the bushes.Hehehe.Coffee cans work well too.That way you can say you have a can-o-pee for the boat.Bad boat humor..
When youre up to your rear end in alligators,its hard to remember that the initial plan was to drain the swamp.

ChrisB
Captain

Post by ChrisB » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:12 am

Skeeterpilot wrote:Our friend has a Ranger bass boat which has one large livewell door right behind the seats. His wife figured out she could open the livewell and sit on the back of the seats hanging over the livewell and go into there. They just run on the recirc pump to pump it out and bring in clean water. Works well for them when they are doing tournaments as they are not allowed to leave the boat during the contest. My wife was bummed when she found out that our Skeeter has two separate livewells and this method won't work for us. As for me and my fishing buddy, we just go over the edge. We figure if the fish won't bite we will make it so they don't wanna be in the lake anymore:eye:
Only a Ranger owner !!! I would not piss in my livewell, or let anyone piss in my livewell. Get them a folgers can like already stated and stop peeing on the fish hahaha. Thats of course if theres any in the livewell in the first place.

And I still stand by my piss cup method. Get a ticket, show off your dinky thing, lose your balance fall in the water, drip on the side of the shiny clean boat, No thanks.
aka Powerworm

curado
Admiral

Post by curado » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:44 pm

get an old pot works great has an handle and everything lol. piss in the livewell and smell that for days yuck
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If it looks fishy, Then fish it, If it dont look fishy, fish it anyways. <')}}}}><

Team Fish Whore
Twisted Steel Guide Service
EGG GURU

mallard83
Commodore

Post by mallard83 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:26 pm

My fishing partner and I usually have a compatition on who can't pee the furthest from the boat. The only problem with this though is that Ghostbusters has taught us it is very dangerous to cross streams. Air on the side of caution. As for a #2 just let her go over the side, I see log jams in rivers all the time.

hewesfisher
Admiral

Post by hewesfisher » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:03 pm

mallard83 wrote:Air on the side of caution. As for a #2 just let her go over the side, I see log jams in rivers all the time.
And to think we all get up in arms when some waste treatment facility lets "stuff" loose in our precious fishing waters, just how hypocritical are we to think it's ok to "loose a turd" because we're too busy fishing to make a run to the nearest toilet? :-& :-& Sorry, but there's no excuse for that IMO, and if I see it happen on the water, you can bet the boat's registration numbers will be reported to the proper officials.:-" :-({|=
Phil

'09 Hewescraft 20' ProV
150hp Merc Optimax
8hp Merc 4-stroke
Raymarine DS600X HD Sounder
Raymarine a78 MultiFunctionDisplay
Raymarine DownVision
Raymarine SideVision
Baystar Hydraulic Steering
Trollmaster Pro II
Traxstech Fishing System
MotorGuide 75# Thrust Wireless Bow Mount

mallard83
Commodore

Post by mallard83 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:17 pm

hewesfisher wrote:
mallard83 wrote:Air on the side of caution. As for a #2 just let her go over the side, I see log jams in rivers all the time.
And to think we all get up in arms when some waste treatment facility lets "stuff" loose in our precious fishing waters, just how hypocritical are we to think it's ok to "loose a turd" because we're too busy fishing to make a run to the nearest toilet? :-& :-& Sorry, but there's no excuse for that IMO, and if I see it happen on the water, you can bet the boat's registration numbers will be reported to the proper officials.:-" :-({|=
Just a joke! Lighten up Alice.:-({|=

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:30 pm

figured that was a joke...

you know, this week I've had to go replace a couple catheters on my patients - for you real hard core anglers I could arrange a catheter and leg bag setup. That way you won't even have to stop fishing. :cyclopsan