Boating tabs?

Talk about your boats, trailers, and boating specific topics here. Sponsored by Life Proof Boats.
bigastrout
Commander

RE:Boating tabs?

Post by bigastrout » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:03 am

I dont even have a gas motor and rarely put my boat in federal waters but your right the tabs are cheap so I buy them every year just in case I do decide to use the boat somewere that I will need them. I posted the info so that people who want to use there boat but dont have the money for the tabs or the dmv is closed will know if they are really required to have them.
Read The Reg's And Pick Up Someones Trash Since They Can't

glastron876
Petty Officer

RE:Boating tabs?

Post by glastron876 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:07 pm

Best Solution - get the Tabs, for the size of your boat, tabs are cheap - myself I paid $ 25.25 for the tabs, and I have an 18' w/ 90hp.
I think I would rather pay the inexpensive tab costs, be covered wherever you go without having to worry if you are in a place where you may need them or not - better to be covered, than be concerned, or worse yet - get the ticket. Being worried about tabs would just ruin my fishing trips.
"Give someone a fish and they eat for a day. Teach someone to fish and you get rid of them for the whole weekend"