boston whaler for sale as of now

Talk about your boats, trailers, and boating specific topics here. Sponsored by Life Proof Boats.
Ezlivn89
Petty Officer

boston whaler for sale as of now

Post by Ezlivn89 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:31 am

Ill be up front with everybody, as to why not to let a friend ever use your boat, a friend of mine while intoxicated took the keys to my truck and took my boat to the boat launch on the colombia river, he unhooked it all and it dropped on the concrete 5 feet from water, and he still decided it would be okay, and slid the boat into the water, the gel coat has two four foot long strips about an inch wide where its down to the fiberglass, its got a broken grate for the jet drive, that needs to be replaced, as well. If you have expierence and want it just let me know, the motor starts and runs great.

14 ft boston whaler rage 1993 jet drive 50hp. overall not horrible shape, but as of now it is what it is, if your interested, shoot me an offer.
It wouldnt be called fishing unless you are always catching, best of luck!

reelman
Warrant Officer

Re: boston whaler for sale as of now

Post by reelman » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:44 am

I've got this sick, painful feeling in my guts right now.
Hope everything turn out for the best...eventually.

Ezlivn89
Petty Officer

Post by Ezlivn89 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:05 am

O the im livid.... i just aquired the boat a month, just got the title, it was a tender on a yahct for most its life, with very very little use, i got it after the owners upgraded, family friends, so i know the boat was taken care of, been drooling over it since i was 17, finally got it at 22 for a price you cant beat.... FREE.... put a new grate, high performance impeller, recently upholsted seats, new boat cover, new bilge pump. gas tanks etc.... i have been quoted from a friend for 1600 in repairs to the "proffesionals" by 3 companies for $2200-2350......

Ezlivn89
Petty Officer

Post by Ezlivn89 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:10 am

to make it worst, at 6 am when i realized my boat was gone, i got a call at 7:20 telling me the boat was taking on alot of water ... they didnt put the plug in.... when we retrieved them they were 5 miles down river from the launch.....

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:11 am

Make your 'friend' pay for it.
Tom.

Interests: living

Ezlivn89
Petty Officer

Post by Ezlivn89 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:20 am

haha i wish, works at a valet for three hours a day, drinks too much, has an insane amount of debt, and the "friend" is my cousin, that lived with me for 3 years, suppose to be the bestman at my wedding. Cant afford to pay his grandparents back for the help they gave him, its a lost hope. Should have called the sheriff on him and reporsted the boat stolen, He has no boaters liscense, he didnt have the registration it was with me, and every person on that boat was drunk... would have taught him not to take my stuff and hes not in college anymore...

MotoBoat
Commodore

Post by MotoBoat » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:08 am

Ezlivn89 wrote:haha i wish, works at a valet for three hours a day, drinks too much, has an insane amount of debt, and the "friend" is my cousin, that lived with me for 3 years, suppose to be the bestman at my wedding. Cant afford to pay his grandparents back for the help they gave him, its a lost hope. Should have called the sheriff on him and reporsted the boat stolen, He has no boaters liscense, he didnt have the registration it was with me, and every person on that boat was drunk... would have taught him not to take my stuff and hes not in college anymore...
I was going to ask if your still friends. That was before this post. Now I wonder how you look at him at any family get together, and not want to pulverize him?

Was there boat insurance?

Ezlivn89
Petty Officer

Post by Ezlivn89 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:35 am

yes i just got boat insurance literally 2 days before this whole ordeal happened but, it was more so for safety reasons. To avoid it sounding like a scam, im deciding to sell for a aluminum boat. As for us meeting, we normally hangout 5 days a week, fishing, hunting, or whatever, but right now were not speaking haha i need to calm down.