Lewis County lakes accessibility??

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Mr. Black
Angler

Lewis County lakes accessibility??

Post by Mr. Black » Sun May 31, 2009 8:34 pm

When I was growing up we would take monthly trips to Duck & Goose Lakes then later up to Nuwaukem Lakes.

Are the forrest service roads still passable up to these lakes? I have not been up that way in over 10 years.

Thinking about taking my old man and my son up there for three generations of trout fising. Maybe even drag out the rubber boat.

The only reason I ask is I noticed there hasn't been any recent reports from these lakes in the reports section of this forum.

Primevci
Petty Officer

RE:Lewis County lakes accessibility??

Post by Primevci » Sun May 31, 2009 9:53 pm

here is an idea im seriously not trying to be smart ass or anything please believe but why not taking a day trip up there amd checking it out anf then taking the 3 generations up there after :) gl

fishaholictaz
Admiral

Post by fishaholictaz » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:06 am

You can go down to your local Forrest Service headquarters and they should have up to date maps of what is open or not..
A fisherman= A JERK ON ONE END OF A FISHING POLE WAITING FOR A JERK ON THE OTHER!!
Hello, my name is Tim and I am addicted to fishing!
Coming to you from Wyoming!!!
Photo bucket

Mr. Black
Angler

Post by Mr. Black » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:34 am

No one is being a smart ass here. If I had the time I would make a day trip up that way. My folks don't live in this state anymore but will be passing through for three days or so. I will be working till they arrive.

Calling the forrest service is a good idea.

I guess more or less I was curious if anyone in here has been fishing these old lakes.