Waitts Lake...

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
glastron876
Petty Officer

Waitts Lake...

Post by glastron876 » Tue May 29, 2007 10:09 am

Hi to all.

I have never been to Waitts Lake, want to head out there this coming weekend.
Can anyone tell me the best location to launch from (trailored boat) and perhaps roads / directions.
I Google Earth'd the Lake and I think I have an idea of where the public launch is - but just want to verify.
We would be running out there from North Spokane.

ALSO - if anyone has any tips on fishing this lake I would love to hear your tips & stories. Don't be shy.

Thanks and Tight Lines to all...

Larry
"Give someone a fish and they eat for a day. Teach someone to fish and you get rid of them for the whole weekend"

Wilkstr
Petty Officer

RE:Waitts Lake...

Post by Wilkstr » Thu May 31, 2007 3:40 pm

Head up 395 about 40 miles (assuming you are coming from Spokane.) Turn LEFT onto BULLDOG CREEK RD Turn RIGHT onto WA-231. Turn LEFT onto HEMLOCK ST. HEMLOCK ST becomes WAITTS LAKE RD Turn SLIGHT RIGHT to stay on WAITTS LAKE RD.
I grew up around there…. The best time is about February when the browns are spawning, we have pulled some monsters complete with ye ‘ol hook jaw out of there. As soon as the temps get a little hotter it will be flooded with jet skiers and what not… good luck.
<*)))))><

Lotech Joe
Commodore

RE:Waitts Lake...

Post by Lotech Joe » Thu May 31, 2007 7:51 pm

I think it's a great lake to fish and to visit. See the reports at the following link. I've never been skunked at Waitts and I've always enjoyed the area.
http://www.washingtonlakes.com/ReportList.aspx?id=423
Where you go is less important than how you get there.
Fish With A Friend
Lotech Joe