Shore Fishing at Tapps

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
frazier_17
Angler

Shore Fishing at Tapps

Post by frazier_17 » Sun May 25, 2008 11:36 pm

Hi i was wondering if anyone could tell me where is a good spot to fish from the shore on tapps. I wanna go out there but since i have no boat im stuck on shore.. hope i can still catch some bass.. and if any of you have some pointers for me that would be awesome cuz im new to bass fishing and have no idea what im doing.. all i know is what ive read on the site... thanks a lot

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

RE:Shore Fishing at Tapps

Post by kevinb » Mon May 26, 2008 12:33 am

frazier_17 wrote:Hi i was wondering if anyone could tell me where is a good spot to fish from the shore on tapps. I wanna go out there but since i have no boat im stuck on shore.. hope i can still catch some bass.. and if any of you have some pointers for me that would be awesome cuz im new to bass fishing and have no idea what im doing.. all i know is what ive read on the site... thanks a lot
Hit the dikes located on the northern end and dike12 on the northeastern side. Dikes 4-6 are located in the North Tapps Park(costs $7.00) But the better spots as of now are outside the park. 2a-2b,3 and partial access to 4.

frazier_17
Angler

Post by frazier_17 » Mon May 26, 2008 12:38 am

how do you get to those spots? which one would you recomend most ? and thanks for the reply!

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Mon May 26, 2008 12:59 am

frazier_17 wrote:how do you get to those spots? which one would you recomend most ? and thanks for the reply!
For smallies I'd say 12.
The easiest way there is jump on 410 towards Bonney Lake. Hang a left on 214th ave e. and head straight down for about 3 and a half miles on the left hand side. A big concrete block "Dike 12"on it. There's other ways but this is the easiest.

frazier_17
Angler

Post by frazier_17 » Mon May 26, 2008 1:00 am

thanks a lot

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Mon May 26, 2008 1:06 am

No problem.I'll be up here later today,not sure what time.
Good luck