Lake Louise

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Awoods
Warrant Officer

Lake Louise

Post by Awoods » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:29 pm

So I was reading some reports about Lake Louise in pierce county and was amazed. this little lake had all good reports. I dont recall any bad ones. The lake was stocked with 2000 Rb's on the 1st I think, but im not sure where the public access is. Would anyone happen to know if or where the public access is and if it includes a boat launch?

-AWoods

tiggobitty
Angler

RE:Lake Louise

Post by tiggobitty » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:43 pm

Lake loiuse does have public access but there is no boat launch just a state acces point wher you could put a car topper or someting similar. I have fished theis lake a few times and caught a few smaller trout . However I have heard fish stories about some real nice trout 2-4 pound range

skimpy
Commander

Post by skimpy » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:45 pm

Lake Louise does have a boat launch, but a really, really terrible one. If you do manage to get your boat on the lake, you should land a few trout. The biggest trout that I have caught out of Lake Louise was about 19". Not too bad for a little lake. Also caught a few largemouth last summer.
Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/thatguyskimpy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Awoods
Warrant Officer

Post by Awoods » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:05 pm

Thanks for the information. Since it just got stocked, fishing might be good there and i'd like to try it out tommorow. So it sounds like fishing off shore would better than trying to get a boat on the water. Would you happne to know if fishing from shore has any success? After all it is a relatively small lake.