Lakemaster cards

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
tooboocoo
Petty Officer

Lakemaster cards

Post by tooboocoo » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:52 am

I was thinking about getting a Lakemaster card for my Helix 7 but as I was looking at the lake list, I didn't see Potholes. Could this be? How can they not include what is arguably the most popular lake in Washington? Am I missing something here? I really was looking forward to the water level offset feature that is not found in the Navionics cards. :scratch:

KevinS
Petty Officer

Re: Lakemaster cards

Post by KevinS » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:59 am

Humminbird's store has Western States 2.0 card as the current lake list version for sale. Lakemaster v2.0 card looks like it was released 2015 as the lake list has "new for 2015" lakes. Yea, no Potholes. Moses and Banks are listed, but they are not high def. Don't know if Potholes will be added or not.

tooboocoo
Petty Officer

Re: Lakemaster cards

Post by tooboocoo » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:37 pm

I am pleased to report that I was contacted by a gentleman from Johnson Outdoors who monitors some of the usual forums and saw my post suggesting a lake in Washington be added to the Lakemaster Western Region Card. He seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say and asked all the right questions. He also said they are working to re-instate the "Suggest a Lake" links that went dead with the changing of the guard. I'm very pleased with the response and service shown by HB/JohnsonOutdoors and have renewed hope that there will be new lakes added from Washington in the near future.
PS....In a second email he stated that Potholes will be surveyed in the near future. We'll see.