Bryant Lake

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Salmon King
Warrant Officer

Bryant Lake

Post by Salmon King » Sat May 05, 2018 8:09 pm

I’m interested in trying the Crappie fishing here but...
From reading the past reports there is no launch at this lake.
Just an access path?
Just how big and long is this path?
Can I get my pontoon down this path?

countryboy87
Lieutenant

Re: Bryant Lake

Post by countryboy87 » Sun May 06, 2018 11:40 pm

Have not personally fished Bryant but have heard great reports and multiple include people dragging pontoons or inflatables

snatchinglips
Angler

Post by snatchinglips » Tue May 15, 2018 7:04 pm

I have put my pontoon in Bryant and so have other crappie fisherman. I was reading your other post and the best perch fishing Is in Moses lake. They are big and there are some crappie in there and lots of walleye. You can keep 25 perch a day in Moses lake

jonb
Commander

Post by jonb » Thu May 17, 2018 7:19 am

Bryant is a tiny 6 acre pond, it has a crappy mud trail that leads to it off the highway you could carry an inflatable through. Ive fished it a few times. Its ok. There are many better places to go with easier access that can handle having an entire thread dedicated to it that the entire internet can see. Although theres not really much to ruin, so fill your boots. Good luck.
hi my name is john, and I'm a fishing addict.