Walleye Fishing Moses Lake

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
TheCrow
Angler

Walleye Fishing Moses Lake

Post by TheCrow » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:32 pm

Heya guys. Been thinking about trying to go fishing for some Walleye from the bank in Moses lake in the upcoming weeks. Was wondering if anyone had experience doing this, or knew if early April would be an appropriate time to go? Never been Walleye fishing before, but watched the WDFW video on Moses Lake Walleye fishing, and though I might drive over from Seattle and give it a try. Anything i should know before i make the trip out there?

Thanks a bunch!

hewesbob
Lieutenant

Re: Walleye Fishing Moses Lake

Post by hewesbob » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Check out "Moses Lake Crappie Club" on facebook, Jim Marshbank runs the page and has a lot of information about bank fishing Moses Lake as well as Potholes. Hope this helps. Good luck.

TheCrow
Angler

Re: Walleye Fishing Moses Lake

Post by TheCrow » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:33 pm

Thank you very much for the info! Really appreciate it!