harry todd park on american lake

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
beechedshark
Angler

harry todd park on american lake

Post by beechedshark » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:20 am

Hey everybody. Does anybody know why the docks at Harry Todd Park on American Lake are closed? With all the private property around American, it really limits my low key trout fishing kick back time.

Awoods
Warrant Officer

Re: harry todd park on american lake

Post by Awoods » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:28 pm

I haven't fished from there in a couple of years, but I remember the middle of the dock broke off making it a safety issue. Also the kids at the "beach" kept jumping off of it which I'm guessing angered them.

Sucks. I used to love fishing off that dock. I'm surprised it's still closed. I got a float tube and have just been fishing right next to the boat launch a little further down the road.