liberty lake??? closed??

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
aquaholic
Petty Officer

liberty lake??? closed??

Post by aquaholic » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:57 pm

Is liberty lake closed for the season yet?? or is the the last sat. of this month???

gpc
Admiral

RE:liberty lake??? closed??

Post by gpc » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:06 am

I dont know for sure, but if its like most lakes it will be Oct. 31st. Chances are if opened on the regular season opener it will close the 31st.

TroutCowboy
Lieutenant

Post by TroutCowboy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:22 am

I'm pretty sure it closed wth most everything else @ the end of September. I live 5 minutes from the LL launch but that day I drove an hour to Badger instead and had full-stringer day.

I was browsing the regs the other day and could not find Newman lake (north of LL) in the exceptions section, meaning it falls under the statewide general season for lakes and is open year-round. Can anyone confirm? I need a local fix. ;-)
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
JOHNNY K.
Liberty Lake, WA

Mossy
Lieutenant

Post by Mossy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:29 am

as far as I know Newman is a year round lake like silver,sprague,long,eloika,etc.. and liberty lake closes like the other seasonal lakes.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

jmay
Lieutenant

Post by jmay » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:45 am

Liberty Lake closes the end of Sept and reopens the last weekend in April. However there is a rules proposal to open the lake March 1 or March 15 next year