Need some fishing Pictures

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Malottguy
Petty Officer

Need some fishing Pictures

Post by Malottguy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Hey all I was wondering if any of you out there would have a picture or two that you wouldn't mind sharing with me for a presentation I have to do in my anthropology class.

I am doing this presentation on the culture of fishing and the differences between the more elite style of fishing ie. fly fishing vs. more common type fishing such as using baits.

They can be of fly fishing or of Bubba soaking a bait as I need both.

Thanks to all that could help. Just PM me if you have anything for me.. :)

Matt
Admiral

RE:Need some fishing Pictures

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Look at the top of the main page for this forum and there is a stickied thread called "Fishing Pictures" I'm sure no one would mind if you used a few for your presentation.

Here is one that I took and I really like:

Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When I grow up I want to be,
One of the harvesters of the sea.
I think before my days are done,
I want to be a fisherman."

crankbait42
Commander

Post by crankbait42 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Wow, I would love to help but with the way you described gear/bait fisherman I dont really want to have you use any of my pictures. Fly fisherman Seem to be the guys I get a long with least And I do fly fish.

Malottguy
Petty Officer

Post by Malottguy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:01 pm

I fly fish, bait fish, all fishing. My main point will be that in any culture there is always going to be two extremes so I am comparing and contrasting the fishing culture. I of course am going show people like me who fish all ways and get along with all fisherman no matter who they are.

Malottguy
Petty Officer

Post by Malottguy » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 pm

Thanks all for the help the presentation went well and the class enjoyed the pictures. Again a big thank you to all.