lake washingtong shore fishing

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
saipaner
Angler

lake washingtong shore fishing

Post by saipaner » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:02 am

Hi Everyone,

I want to fish on shore on Lake Washington. Please recommend fishing points of interest where I can fish from shore.

Thanks

bass4life
Angler

RE:lake washingtong shore fishing

Post by bass4life » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:39 am

You might want to ty fishing the piers around Coulon beach in Renton. I've caught smallies there before. If you fish for perch you can catch a bucket full if you come as the sun is setting.

bpm2000
Captain

Post by bpm2000 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:43 am

depends on what you want to catch!

FishingFool
Captain

Post by FishingFool » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:51 pm

bass4life wrote:You might want to ty fishing the piers around Coulon beach in Renton. I've caught smallies there before. If you fish for perch you can catch a bucket full if you come as the sun is setting.
Are they nice piers/docks? Crowded? I was meanign to go there just to get some perch action.

The spot I usually go to is, there's this dock in between Mount Baker Park, and Genesee park. It's just by itself, which is kinda nice. I've never caught anything there except perch and bullheads. I try to go deep, but no luck.