Lake Sylvia (by Montesano)

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
soulfishhawk
Petty Officer

Lake Sylvia (by Montesano)

Post by soulfishhawk » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:36 am

There are very few reports lately, so I was wondering if anyone can give me the scoop on Lk. Sylvia, out by Montesano. We're going camping out there next weekend, so any tips, etc. would be much appreciated, thanks.
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

RE:Lake Sylvia (by Montesano)

Post by Mike Carey » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:16 am

it's funny how reports will go, sometimes we'll get a flurry for a lake and then hear nothing for a few years. Good luck and let us know how you do!

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Coastfishin
Commander

Post by Coastfishin » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:54 pm

soulfishhawk, PM sent!

gpc
Admiral

Post by gpc » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:12 pm

The State Park is very pretty and they plant some HUGE fish in there, or they use to as of a couple years back. There is also some nice bass in there too. There is also a handful of decent lakes in the area as well as the Satsop River. Check the regs for the river though

silverking0
Angler

Post by silverking0 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:40 pm

Just fished it this am good fishing nice quite park but yuo need reservations thru the wa st prks web site

FishingFool
Captain

Post by FishingFool » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:58 pm

they do plant some big ones there. But check out Failor too. Nice small lake with lots of fish and some big ones hiding in there.

bustin
Warrant Officer

Post by bustin » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Sylvia is one of my west side favorites. You can have a lot of action from the bridge. If no one is swimming depends on weather, cat towards the corner of the swim hole, has never failed me. I always hit on yellow power eggs there. Great place, have fun! I posted a couple of reports from there.