New licenses

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
cavdad45
Commodore

RE:New licenses

Post by cavdad45 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:28 pm

That's what I was going to ask. Can we get the '08 licenses, yet, or do we have to wait until the 1st?

There is no way I'd buy a license on April Fools' Day, talk about putting the jinx on the season.

Shad_Eating_Grin
Captain

Post by Shad_Eating_Grin » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:42 pm

cavdad45 wrote:That's what I was going to ask. Can we get the '08 licenses, yet, or do we have to wait until the 1st?

There is no way I'd buy a license on April Fools' Day, talk about putting the jinx on the season.
I bought my 2008 license about 1 month ago, from online. Just be sure you select 2008, instead of 2007.

kuttkilla
Captain

Post by kuttkilla » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:28 pm

Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

panfisher
Captain

Post by panfisher » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:30 pm

quadradomus wrote:
JT26 wrote:
Derrick-k wrote:IHomeworks easy compared to working. Plus, im glad i can still run around without hurting my back or something.

I had a good laugh reading that one.... If you only knew that when your like 40 something, you still really think your basicly 15, and also... it's funny to think that people of your age think that the rest of us are likely to hurt our back.:cheers: :cheers:

the wife says that i have finally got out of my teens several years ago even though i still THINK i'm still there at times. i carried all my books in a big bag before it became the thing to do so i could keep all my fishing gear in my locker, as soon as the bell rang i was off school grounds and tearing up the pavement with my bike heading to the lake which was 5 miles to the first fishing hole. sold worms to pay for my first license. a good education will let you do things alot of people only think/dream about.