What did I catch?

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
fishnislife
Admiral

RE:What did I catch?

Post by fishnislife » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:07 pm

mallard83 wrote:
fishnislife wrote:It is a Cottus Beldingi or better know as a sculpin.

fishnislife
Sure go all scientific on us, I can't even pronounce that.:scratch: JK. LOL.
I looked it up. I really don't know the scientific names of fish, I just wanted to sound smart. :-$

I wish I could give you a wildcard for this one (because it's cool you caught it) but as I said in the contest thread to Gistepo, if I budge for his buddy not posing with the o-tay sign then others will ask me to budge on other rules. So I'm going to stick with the rules and the current species for the wildcard. Maybe next contest we'll do sculpin. :tongue:

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lskiles
Commander

Post by lskiles » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:01 pm

dilbert wrote:Yeah, I would have taken a small photo with the o-tay obscuring the fish and called it a carp. Then I'd jump with it on the trampoline.
You are a hoot! I did take an O-Tay pic just in case, but rules is rules. I am just going to have to hit the water hard this week-end and get...well...something I can recognize LOL

iPodrodder
Commodore

Post by iPodrodder » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:36 pm

bassackwards wrote:
fishnislife wrote:It is a Cottus Beldingi or better know as a sculpin.

fishnislife
I'm willing to give him a wildcardeouth fishyouth (a.k.a. wildcard fish) for that one. I was leaning towards a tadpole on HGH....LOL

Majority rules, if nothing else you get the freaky fish prize.

At the end of the competition if you need an extra fish, just call it a trout or something like that.
Do you mean a tadpole on TGH? That would be pretty ugly if a tadpole took human growth horomone. It would be half frog half Jason Grimsley.

iPodrodder
Commodore

Post by iPodrodder » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:37 pm

I'm surprised no one has hit five yet. I thought the hard core guys would get this in a matter of two or less days.