Lake Kapowsin

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
gordonbair
Petty Officer

Lake Kapowsin

Post by gordonbair » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:17 pm

Does anyone know the name of the resort on Lake Kapowsin? And possible contact information?

Thanks

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

RE:Lake Kapowsin

Post by Toni » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:13 pm

Ericson's
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:16 pm

Erickson Boat Rentals Lake Kapowsin
Contact Information:
29517 Orville Road East
Kapowsin, Washington 98344
P: 360 893-7266
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:58 pm

PLEASE - mention you got their contact info from this site. Maybe that will induce them to become a sponsor - tell em why they should. :-)

Thanks!

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

martekk42
Petty Officer

Post by martekk42 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:39 am

I did not know that ericksons had a resort as well are you sure thats right?? I know the boat rental.. I have rented a boat there many times.. I also know they are trying to sell the place... But I am just askining if they are one and the same..Because I thought ericksons was just a quarter to a half mile down the road from the new boat launch area.. and the resort was on the other side of the lake??..
Ok I looked it up on the google map.. Its called Voss Resort.... But ericksons I think may have a phone # you can reach them with if nothing else...
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:07 pm

Even though Google says there is a Voss resort there is no information about it on the web that I could find. Nor was there any phone listing at Dexonline, the yellow pages, white pages, or the local listings for Eatonville. Giving Ericson's info put them on the Lake and maybe Ericson's knows about the other end of the lake.
I drove past that area last year gong to Ohop lake and I didn't see a resort.

Shane
Petty Officer

Post by Shane » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:20 am

I fish this lake all the time and there is no resort on it. there is a loging company that owns the whole back side of the lake including the iland. they have a littel park but nothing to it.Ericsons is the only place on the lake and he is trying to sell it.

Basser
Petty Officer

Post by Basser » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:20 am

The only place on the lake is Erickson.