LewisVille Park East fork of the lewis

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Primevci
Petty Officer

LewisVille Park East fork of the lewis

Post by Primevci » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:05 pm

Has anyone fished here know any good spots to fish at what to use any tips on this would be great thnaks....

jens
Commodore

RE:LewisVille Park East fork of the lewis

Post by jens » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:37 am

I will be on the North Fork up past Haapa Launch in about 4 hours. Not sure of the locale of Lewisville, but the Silver's are pretty thick where I will be fishing...rip lips!
"One more......."

Primevci
Petty Officer

RE:LewisVille Park East fork of the lewis

Post by Primevci » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:48 am

Yeah i been by the hatachry im spending way to much gas going every other day east fork is only 2 miles away and u can keep steelhead there so iwas just trying to get some info.. what are u using on the north fork? i been using corky and yarn get a couple bites but nothing to run with it... me and my kid are very new to salmon/steelhead river fishing