lake tuck, tuck lake

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
clam man
Warrant Officer

lake tuck, tuck lake

Post by clam man » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:40 am

Has anyone fished lake tuck, or tuck lake near duvall. Looking at some property in the area, and would love to know the local spots to wet a line.
Clam Man

"____________"

mallard83
Commodore

RE:lake tuck, tuck lake

Post by mallard83 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:12 pm

The lake has some trout in it but is private as far as I know, unless you live on the water. I have heard that there is some bass also but have no confirmation of this.

kutthroatkilla
Commander

Post by kutthroatkilla » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:55 pm

Crap, you're up in Duvall. That didn't register at first. Drunken Charlie is a good lake to bike into and then you continue up that gated road. I always loved Lake Margaret as a launching pad for any fishing around Duvall. We always limited on big trout in there, and there seemed to be enough cutthroats to go around for all.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get with the Fast Money Bros

clam man
Warrant Officer

Post by clam man » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Thanks for the info guys.

Kutt, I grew up on lake Margaret. Great lake for lots of stuff.
Clam Man

"____________"