vancouver/battleground guys fess up!

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Fisherman_max
Commander

vancouver/battleground guys fess up!

Post by Fisherman_max » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:08 am

who put the washingtonlakes.com sticker on the top left of the fishing pictures billboard in sportsmens warehouse?

i almost grabbed it because i want a sticker to put on my truck. :-$ (dont worry mike i will order one)
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If people focused on the important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

Max's Video Production

serving Washingtons greatest fishing website since 12/14/07

sending videos soon.

2000subaru
Commander

RE:vancouver/battleground guys fess up!

Post by 2000subaru » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:42 am

Max - you should be an ambassador for Mike and the site. Just shoot him a PM and he will make it so.

VHMLLC
Commander

Post by VHMLLC » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:27 pm

hi max i did it and it took someone long enough to see it. i have more of them if you want one.

:viking:
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stan.
Enjoy Your Days & Love Your Life' Because Life is a journey to be savored !!!! GO FISHING

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

Remember:
Water = Poop,
Wine = Health.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of poop
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

Fisherman_max
Commander

Post by Fisherman_max » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:02 pm

yea i was going to buy some along with a tee shirt, but i have not got to it yet.
"If people focused on the important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

Max's Video Production

serving Washingtons greatest fishing website since 12/14/07

sending videos soon.