Fishing Buddy for Friday April 11th/Sunday April 13th LW Cutties

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
kuttkilla
Captain

Fishing Buddy for Friday April 11th/Sunday April 13th LW Cutties

Post by kuttkilla » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:33 am

Well Friday is suppose to be around 62F and with winds only 5-10KTS it looks like Friday is a great day to hit up Lake Washington. I'll be fishing for cutthroats and would love someone to join me. Time frame wise - looking at 10am to 7pm or there abouts. Please no smoking/drinking. I'm very willing to help you learn the fishery (Lake Washington trout) and I bet we'll catch some nice fish in the process. If this sounds like something you'd like to do, shoot me a PM, or reply within the thread. :thumright I'm always looking for QUALITY, "straight shooting" fishing pals. Thanks guys.:thumright I also have a spot for Sunday as well. Warm wishes, kutt
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

fishingmachine
Admiral

RE:Fishing Buddy for Friday April 11th/Sunday April 13th LW Cutties

Post by fishingmachine » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:38 am

well i would be willing to go on one of the days if you would like kutt i could go sunday. I could be willing to bring some bait and hooks and stuff.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

kuttkilla
Captain

Post by kuttkilla » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:41 am

fishingmachine wrote:well i would be willing to go on one of the days if you would like kutt i could go sunday
FM, I'm looking to take someone I haven't already taken out...I'll try to make it out there to Beaver and get in on this "hot" fishing action...sounds like a blast...

...any takers on the LW offer?
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

fishingmachine
Admiral

Post by fishingmachine » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:45 am

Okay sorry kutt well if no one takes u up i am willing to go out and yeah u need to get on some of this beaver action

kuttkilla
Captain

Post by kuttkilla » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:01 am

fishingmachine wrote:well i would be willing to go on one of the days if you would like kutt i could go sunday. I could be willing to bring some bait and hooks and stuff.
If no one else wants to go...Sunday would work fine FM. I just want to open the door to people who haven't been able to make it out for LW cutts, or those that have made it out and have done poorly]FM[/b], please PM me for all fishing related matters, thanks a bunch! :)
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:04 am

Obviously I can't make it but I appreciate your willingness to take members out for a great day of fishing...
I think it's sweet when members offer up an open seat, and I'll be offering a few spots for the Area 9 King fishery this summer...
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....

kuttkilla
Captain

Post by kuttkilla » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:10 am

Sam Kafelafish wrote:Obviously I can't make it but I appreciate your willingness to take members out for a great day of fishing...
I think it's sweet when members offer up an open seat, and I'll be offering a few spots for the Area 9 King fishery this summer...
I agree Sam. Open seats are sweet because it's not just the fishing, it's getting to know more about the "open seater" lol. Anyways, I'll get you out there for sure come summer :) Might have to use your boat with the good old DR's :bounce:

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:12 am

kuttkilla wrote:
Sam Kafelafish wrote:Obviously I can't make it but I appreciate your willingness to take members out for a great day of fishing...
I agree Sam. Open seats are sweet because it's not just the fishing, it's getting to know more about the "open seater" lol. Anyways, I'll get you out there for sure come summer :) Might have to use your boat with the good old DR's :bounce:
Nah I'll have a bigger boat by then. Think something like a 20 foot center console. Might be a few open seats actually.
Just gotta find the right one...It's all about doing the boat shopping now and finding the right boat at the right price...

No more bobbing around in the salt in a 12' Lund.....It did catch a lot of fish though...Gonna play more of a skiff role now...
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....

kuttkilla
Captain

Post by kuttkilla » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:14 am

Sam Kafelafish wrote: Nah I'll have a bigger boat by then. Think something like a 20 foot center console. Might be a few open seats actually. No more bobbing around in the salt in a 12' Lund.....It did catch a lot of fish though...Gonna play more of a skiff role now...
Sweet :thumright :thumleft: Can't wait to see the new pic of that beaut! Congrats on the new boat, too!

Drewp
Commander

Post by Drewp » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:54 pm

fishingmachine wrote:Okay sorry kutt well if no one takes u up i am willing to go out and yeah u need to get on some of this beaver action
Huh, huh. He said beaver action. :cheers:
"My fingers smell fishy and I like it."

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by The Quadfather » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:40 pm

Drewp wrote:
fishingmachine wrote:Okay sorry kutt well if no one takes u up i am willing to go out and yeah u need to get on some of this beaver action
Huh, huh. He said beaver action. :cheers:

Is it just me? Or did I just hear Beavis and Butt-head reading this post?:dwarf:
"Honey Badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't give a ....."

4r7wHMg5Yjg

kuttkilla
Captain

Post by kuttkilla » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:17 pm

Fisherdane, thanks for interest in tomorrow. I will get back to you late tonight (9pm) after I get back from the halibut seminar up in Edmonds, WA. Look forward to it fisherdane!