eastern washington

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Joey Smith
Petty Officer

eastern washington

Post by Joey Smith » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:45 pm

so im probably gonna be going over for the apple cup, and was hoping to get in some fishing along the way,from the bank of course, maybe for some walleye.... ive never fished over there though, so any suggestions on places generally along the the way (coming from everett/seattle area)would help thanks.

DavidA
Lieutenant

Re: eastern washington

Post by DavidA » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:47 pm

I am even further west (Kitsap) and greatly enjoy fishing central/eastern Washington, particularly the Potholes/Moses Lake/Banks area. I have no idea what your experience is fishing walleye, but WDFW's youtube video on bank fishing walleye is well worth watching. Granted he is fishing in April, but it contains a lot of information. Be careful too that many lakes are closed for the winter, so check before fishing. The large lakes I mentioned should be open. Best of luck.

fishslayer1980
Angler

Post by fishslayer1980 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:27 pm

I would suggest the mardon resort off their docks. Especially after dark this time of year.
2nd choice would be medicare beach for trout straight across the lake from the resort.
3rd choice would be the face of the dam by the outlet into the scab lands for bass and Walleye.
My 4th choice would be moses lake by I-90

merse
Angler

Post by merse » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:30 pm

fishslayer1980 wrote:I would suggest the mardon resort off their docks. Especially after dark this time of year.
2nd choice would be medicare beach for trout straight across the lake from the resort.
3rd choice would be the face of the dam by the outlet into the scab lands for bass and Walleye.
My 4th choice would be moses lake by I-90
gold
I'd go with Mardon resorts too.