Now Booking Columbia River Spring Chinook

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Kyle Jones
Petty Officer

Now Booking Columbia River Spring Chinook

Post by Kyle Jones » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:20 pm

I plan on starting my Columbia River Spring Chinook season in the Portland, Oregon area on the 27th of March. Springers are by far my very favorite fish of the year to target as they are the very finest eating quality fish that the Columbia river has to offer. March 27th - April 10th I will be fishing in the I 5 and I 205 areas. The fishing during this time frame should be nothing short of fantastic. After the 10th of April i will be switching gears and moving upstream to fish the Wind River/Drano Lake area and on up to John Day dam depending on where the fishing is the best, before finishing up on the Clearwater River in Idaho mid June. Don't miss out on the best eating fish the Columbia River has to offer.

I am offering a special for people who mention this post and will be running these trips for $150/person if you book at least 4 seats. My normal rate is $200/ person for all my guided trips. (Columbia River/Wind River/Drano Lake only). I can fish up to 6 people per boat, and i also work with other great guides and can normally handle large groups with some advanced notice.
Call or text at 208-861-0654 for information and to book your trips
photo 2.JPG
photo 2.JPG (24.19 KiB) Viewed 987 times
crcday1.JPG
photo 1 (3).JPG
Fishing the Columbia and Snake Rivers for salmon, steelhead, Walleye, and sturgeon.

We strive to provide you with the highest quality guided fishing trips. Our trips are the perfect answer to your next family or corporate event. Let us help you make great memories on the water.

http://jonessportfishing.com/

Official Digital Anglers Sponsor

Kyle Jones
Petty Officer

Re: Now Booking Columbia River Spring Chinook

Post by Kyle Jones » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:04 am

I will be moving upriver to the John Day Dam area starring next week. I still have some availability and my deal for filling the boat with at least 4 fisherman still stands. Give me a call or text to 208-861-0654 to book
Fishing the Columbia and Snake Rivers for salmon, steelhead, Walleye, and sturgeon.

We strive to provide you with the highest quality guided fishing trips. Our trips are the perfect answer to your next family or corporate event. Let us help you make great memories on the water.

http://jonessportfishing.com/

Official Digital Anglers Sponsor