Bellefield Park Ponds

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
cjanak
Petty Officer

Bellefield Park Ponds

Post by cjanak » Sun May 04, 2014 6:33 pm

There are a couple of very small ponds in the Bellefield park development in Bellevue near 112 Ave NE and Bellefield Park Lane. Here: https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=4 ... 7&t=m&z=17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've seen them during my lunch time walks. They look shallow and without much cover, a bit like large storm ponds. I came across a SoundTransit report that classifies them as possible wetland sites. I assume access is limited to persons living in the condos, as it appears to be private land.

Anybody after dropped a line in these?

Thanks and have a great day.

cjanak
Petty Officer

Re: Bellefield Park Ponds

Post by cjanak » Mon May 19, 2014 11:47 am

Walked by these ponds again last week. First of all, I think they are much too shallow and sparse to hold much of anything in them. I'll bet they'll be even more shallow come Summer.

Further, though the rear entrance I've been using in unmarked, the front entrance to the community is very clearly marked private.

Thanks and good luck.

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Tue May 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Bellefield business park? Mercer slough supplies the water, not much moving and filled with turtles.
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Thu May 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Too many ducks and geese polluting the waters. I used to work at Bellefield office park.I would agree on too shallow and way too much poo.