Back in town

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Tady45
Petty Officer

Back in town

Post by Tady45 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:32 am

Just made it back stateside yesterday and just about getting everything wrapped up around the house. Thinking about taking the wife out to Cranberry or campbell this afternoon and troll some needlefish, Rapals, and bluefox spinners and if all else fails dropshot some trout worms. If anyone has been out on with of those lakes and had luck on another presentation other than bait, feel free to let me know. Thanks. Ill post up a report when I get back this evening.
If you like go fishing, you're a friend of mine. If you like to talk fishing, you're a friend of mine. If you like PETA, dont waste your time.

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Re: Back in town

Post by racfish » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:53 am

On Campbell I troll pop gear with a Dik-Nite or a worm behind it. Ive done well eith that on Campbell. Cranberry is more of a powerbait lake to me.I dont usually do Campbell till spring.Its a great lake to fish. I believe they got one of those big plants of large trout. Ive caught catfish,trout,blugills,and perch there. Good Luck.

Tady45
Petty Officer

Re: Back in town

Post by Tady45 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:21 pm

racfish wrote:On Campbell I troll pop gear with a Dik-Nite or a worm behind it. Ive done well eith that on Campbell. Cranberry is more of a powerbait lake to me.I dont usually do Campbell till spring.Its a great lake to fish. I believe they got one of those big plants of large trout. Ive caught catfish,trout,blugills,and perch there. Good Luck.
Thanks for the Dik-Nite tip. We were unable to make it out today since we didnt feel like fishing in the rain. With the forcast for tomorrow we will be getting out there around mid afternoon and fish till dusk. Pics and report will be up tomorrow (I hope).
If you like go fishing, you're a friend of mine. If you like to talk fishing, you're a friend of mine. If you like PETA, dont waste your time.