Book about all Washington Lakes

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Whidbeyfisherman
Petty Officer

Book about all Washington Lakes

Post by Whidbeyfisherman » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:53 pm

I was recently at the Sportmens Show and saw a book that was collection of all the lakes in Washington. I cannot remember the name of it now but am trying to find it. I want a book similiar to Terry Rudnick's "Washington Fishing" but newer and more up to date. Anyone know?? THANKS!

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

RE:Book about all Washington Lakes

Post by Amx » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:10 pm

There is this new book;

Here in this thread that'll give you the name of the book, and who did it;

http://washingtonlakes.com/forum/yaf_po ... -Book.aspx
Tom.

Interests: living

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Whidbeyfisherman wrote:I was recently at the Sportmens Show and saw a book that was collection of all the lakes in Washington. I cannot remember the name of it now but am trying to find it. I want a book similiar to Terry Rudnick's "Washington Fishing" but newer and more up to date. Anyone know?? THANKS!
Pete's Washington Guide is very well done. Maybe not as extensive as Terry's but great information none the less.
Personally I think Terry Rudnick needs to put out another book. Bigger, better and more detailed. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I feel one day WL.com could publish a book with all the information contained in this site. Not to mention all the writers around the site that would happily contribute amazing articles. I have thought about it a lot but haven't mentioned it to Mike. It would take some time but could end up being the most valuable resource to Washington fishing. Title - WashingtonLakes.com Ultimate Guide to Fishing Washington.

fishnislife
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:26 pm

fishnislife wrote:
Whidbeyfisherman wrote:I was recently at the Sportmens Show and saw a book that was collection of all the lakes in Washington. I cannot remember the name of it now but am trying to find it. I want a book similiar to Terry Rudnick's "Washington Fishing" but newer and more up to date. Anyone know?? THANKS!
Pete's Washington Guide is very well done. Maybe not as extensive as Terry's but great information none the less.
Personally I think Terry Rudnick needs to put out another book. Bigger, better and more detailed. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I feel one day WL.com could publish a book with all the information contained in this site. Not to mention all the writers around the site that would happily contribute amazing articles. I have thought about it a lot but haven't mentioned it to Mike. It would take some time but could end up being the most valuable resource to Washington fishing. Title - WashingtonLakes.com Ultimate Guide to Fishing Washington.

fishnislife
With a sub-chapter, "How to Miss a 5 lb Largemouth With the Net". Image Image Image Image

Just Kidding, Just Kidding. Image
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom.

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Amx wrote:
fishnislife wrote:

fishnislife
With a sub-chapter, "How to Miss a 5 lb Largemouth With the Net". Image Image Image Image

I could definitely write that chapter. But I'd call it - Best way to loose a tournament (and a $100) for your buddy.

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:55 pm

fishnislife wrote:
Amx wrote:
fishnislife wrote: Pete's Washington Guide is very well done. Maybe not as extensive as Terry's but great information none the less.

fishnislife

I could definitely write that chapter. But I'd call it - Best way to loose a tournament (and a $100) for your buddy.

fishnislife
Image That would work too. Too bad the net didn't. :) I guess I'm gonna have to buy a better net. :-"
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:20 pm

fishnislife wrote:

fishnislife
wow, did you just make a good guess... are you bugging Aaron and my phone conversations?

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".