Lake where *guaranteed* to catch some nice size fish 15"+

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
pcisko
Angler

Lake where *guaranteed* to catch some nice size fish 15"+

Post by pcisko » Sat May 08, 2010 10:39 am

Looking to take a friend fishing and want to be *guaranteed* to catch some nice size fish 15"+. I have been to a private lake like this before and I paid an entrance fee to fish there. Anyone know of lakes/services like this around the Seattle area.

Gringo Pescador

RE:Lake where *guaranteed* to catch some nice size fish 15"+

Post by Gringo Pescador » Sat May 08, 2010 11:12 am

I just googled "u fish Seattle" & "trout farm seattle" and found these....

http://www.jimsufish.com/

http://www.goldcreektroutfarm.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/springbrook-trout-farm-renton

I am sure there are more around - good luck!
I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun. ~ John Volker

MrLucky
Petty Officer

Post by MrLucky » Sat May 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Just head to your local public Catch & Release only lake and you'll find loads of 17"+ fish. (If you've never experienced the benefits of a C&R lake, you haven't lived!)
There are two kinds of luck, and I got 'em both.

Dustin07
Commodore

Post by Dustin07 » Fri May 28, 2010 11:44 am

pcisko wrote:Looking to take a friend fishing and want to be *guaranteed* to catch some nice size fish 15"+. I have been to a private lake like this before and I paid an entrance fee to fish there. Anyone know of lakes/services like this around the Seattle area.

go find a big lake in Eastern WA. most of them seem to hold good sized fish. Moses, banks, silver, chelan. check out the fishing reports for Chelan. you might consider hiring Anton (i think is his name) for a day of guided makinaw fishing.

G-Man
Admiral

Post by G-Man » Fri May 28, 2010 12:10 pm

It would appear that you want to take your friend "catching" not fishing. Gringo probably has your best bet for a guaranteed harvest. Hit up the local stocked trout farm and haul out as many as your wallet can afford.