Fall Roosevelt Walleye

Warmwater fishing fans
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
kevinbe
Angler

Fall Roosevelt Walleye

Post by kevinbe » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:12 pm

I'm an aspiring walleye fisherman. I get out once a month, when the stars line up right and family can see me go away for the day to do what I love, catch walleye on Rosy. I'm looking for some discussion about fall walleye feeding patterns on Rosy. I suspect they will begin to start getting shallower as the weather cools for heat and food for winter. My plan is to target them at river mouths from the bank over the next month or two, throwing jigs with worm and plastic (curly tail grub), and rapalas, depending what they might be interested in. I plan to use these methods walking along the banks until I hook up or strike out? Does this sound logical? Thoughts?

kevinbe
Angler

Re: Fall Roosevelt Walleye

Post by kevinbe » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:13 pm

Also plan on targeting during the full moon on the 13th, and maybe the 11th in November.

Return to “Walleye and Panfish Sponsored By Mar Don Resort”