Roosevelt Walleye

Warmwater fishing fans
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
rharvey123
Angler

Roosevelt Walleye

Post by rharvey123 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:19 pm

Will be in Roosevelt 6/28-7/2 and hoping to get into some tasty walleye. This will be the 14th year in a row my buddies and I have made this trip. We'll be heading out of Kettle Falls Marina with our fishing boats and staying on a houseboat . . . I'm looking for the most recent hot spots and productive tackle/gear. Any advice is appreciated. Cheers, Rev

hewesfisher
Admiral

Re: Roosevelt Walleye

Post by hewesfisher » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:21 am

rharvey123 wrote:Will be in Roosevelt 6/28-7/2 and hoping to get into some tasty walleye. This will be the 14th year in a row my buddies and I have made this trip. We'll be heading out of Kettle Falls Marina with our fishing boats and staying on a houseboat . . . I'm looking for the most recent hot spots and productive tackle/gear. Any advice is appreciated. Cheers, Rev
I suggest you read recent reports for Roosevelt, you'll get your most up to date info that way. [thumbup]
Phil

'09 Hewescraft 20' ProV
150hp Merc Optimax
8hp Merc 4-stroke
Raymarine DS600X HD Sounder
Raymarine a78 MultiFunctionDisplay
Raymarine DownVision
Raymarine SideVision
Baystar Hydraulic Steering
Trollmaster Pro II
Traxstech Fishing System
MotorGuide 75# Thrust Wireless Bow Mount

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Re: Roosevelt Walleye

Post by racfish » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:12 pm

If youre renting the houseboat,most likely you'll be renting from the Colville tribe. They will have all the info you need and seek. They want you to catch so you'll come back. Ask them where to find waleye and whats catching them.

Return to “Walleye and Panfish Sponsored By Mar Don Resort”