Opening Weekend April 28! Where's Everyone Going???

Talk all about trout here.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
MarkFromSea
Admiral

Re: Opening Weekend April 28! Where's Everyone Going???

Post by MarkFromSea » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:58 am

Cottage Lake, Woodinville. Slow bite, fun all the same. Wasn't too crowded. Not as many fish as last year. Weather was pleasant.
"Fish Hard and Fish Often!"

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:48 pm

37 reports today, I think 19 yesterday. WOW! Thanks guys for posting. Let's see more! :cheers:

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

mitchard
Petty Officer

Post by mitchard » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:58 am

edge540 wrote:
mitchard wrote:Heading over to Jameson tomorrow afternoon. Camping out for a couple days, then fishing on Sat/Sun.

Man I miss fishing Jameson! Let me know how the fishing is, I havnt made it out there in 7 years.
We had a group of 12 guys/4 boats, and we were all pulling in a good amount of decent trout. The lake itself wasn't too busy, though there was a ton of people along the south eastern shore by the camp ground. The west side of the little island across from the camp was the hot spot for us.

I had a big one on yesterday that snapped a 8lb leader. But it never got in the boat, so it didn't happen. [rolleyes]