My Tiger mount

Dedicated to the pursuit of the Noble Muskellunge.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Ty
Petty Officer

My Tiger mount

Post by Ty » Wed May 07, 2008 5:20 am

I finally got it back. Very impressive skin mount. Please don't tell me the benefits of getting a replica done, I don't care to hear it again and again and again. =) 42" 20.9lbs

Last edited by Anonymous on Wed May 07, 2008 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fisherman_max
Commander

RE:My Tiger mount

Post by Fisherman_max » Wed May 07, 2008 7:06 am

that is one slick mount! i really like how you put the lure into the scene. i like to be able to see what you used to catch that beauty.
"If people focused on the important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

Max's Video Production

serving Washingtons greatest fishing website since 12/14/07

sending videos soon.

phil cogley
Petty Officer

Post by phil cogley » Wed May 07, 2008 10:43 am

ty,

when and where did u catch that fish and who mounted it for you.

Ty
Petty Officer

Post by Ty » Wed May 07, 2008 7:15 pm

I caught it last year at Newman lake, you can read the report on this site somplace if you look at Newman lake reports.

Gary Blew of Fish Designs did the mount, it took him almost a year and a little over 900 dollars.

muskie guy
Petty Officer

Post by muskie guy » Wed May 07, 2008 8:25 pm

Nice looking mount. If I recall correctly, that was your first muskie right? I had a whitetail mounted by Gary Blew and it's a beauty. I think it's cool that you actually mounted the fish, so many people who keep them don't do anything with them except toss them in the garden and that's a shame.
Shhh...my Common Sense is tingling.
Deadpool

Ty
Petty Officer

Post by Ty » Fri May 09, 2008 4:53 am

My first and only so far. Started working for a new plumbing company and they have me working 6 days a week. Doesn't leave much time for fishing.

pikenmuskiegirl
Angler

Post by pikenmuskiegirl » Fri May 09, 2008 12:04 pm

Beautiful mount Ty. I've read your reports on Newman as I'm out there at least once a week still hunting for my first. You give me hope... :)

fishing collector
Captain

Post by fishing collector » Fri May 09, 2008 1:54 pm

Ty,that is something that you will always be proud of...Very nice job on the mount. Hope you get more...

Fly Fishing is the art of attaching a fake bug to a line and relying on the appropriate manipulation of the rod to deceive the fish into eating a sharp steel hook covered with feathers and fur.