Open Seat

Dedicated to the pursuit of the Noble Muskellunge.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
phil cogley
Petty Officer

RE:Open Seat

Post by phil cogley » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:20 pm

gone fishing, send me your email or # I am thinking of trying silver on sat the 12th

andyhomebuyer
Angler

Post by andyhomebuyer » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:28 pm

I didn't even know washington HAD muskies until last year, and now I'm determined to catch one in '08. Man, I'm glad I found this forum!

If any experienced anglers out there would be willing to share an open seat and some know-how with me, I'll travel and gladly provide gas money, food and beverage or whatever.

Hopefully somebody will help me -- otherwise I'll be the clueless guy with a bass rod in a 10 foot rowboat trying blindly casting.

tight lines!

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:30 pm

andyhomebuyer wrote:I didn't even know washington HAD muskies until last year, and now I'm determined to catch one in '08. Man, I'm glad I found this forum!

If any experienced anglers out there would be willing to share an open seat and some know-how with me, I'll travel and gladly provide gas money, food and beverage or whatever.

Hopefully somebody will help me -- otherwise I'll be the clueless guy with a bass rod in a 10 foot rowboat trying blindly casting.

tight lines!
Stick around man. From what I can tell (I'm no muskie fishermen) the Musky guys on this site are great guys who are passionate about their sport and willing to offer an open seat and teach someone the game....

Welcome bro:dwarf:
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:18 pm

Sam Kafelafish wrote:
andyhomebuyer wrote:I didn't even know washington HAD muskies until last year, and now I'm determined to catch one in '08. Man, I'm glad I found this forum!

tight lines!
Stick around man. From what I can tell (I'm no muskie fishermen) the Musky guys on this site are great guys who are passionate about their sport and willing to offer an open seat and teach someone the game....

Welcome bro:dwarf:
Sam, thanks for the kind words(always a gentleman):salut:

Andy,welcome aboard.
We have 7 lakes here in Washington with tiger muskies. Heres a link to our chapter,it will give some much better info.
If you have any questions,please feel free to post them or PM.
Take care
Kevin

http://www.nwtigermuskies.com/index.html

andyhomebuyer
Angler

Post by andyhomebuyer » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:26 pm

thanks kevinb -- your site was actually the one that told me about this forum haha.

At this point, I'm too ignorant to even know what question to ask. I've fished all around the US for all kinds of things, but every species is a little different, so I'm reading all the posts about gear, where to find 'em, hot fishing times, etc. and looking forward to getting on the water after 'em!

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:30 pm

andyhomebuyer wrote:thanks kevinb -- your site was actually the one that told me about this forum haha.

At this point, I'm too ignorant to even know what question to ask. I've fished all around the US for all kinds of things, but every species is a little different, so I'm reading all the posts about gear, where to find 'em, hot fishing times, etc. and looking forward to getting on the water after 'em!
I'm definatley not the tiger pro around here. But I will try to answer any questions. Maybe one of the other guys or gals can chime in too.

Kenster
Lieutenant

Post by Kenster » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:50 pm

tight lines!
Sorry it didn't work out today! Maybe next time!

ProAngler'sDaughter
Petty Officer

Post by ProAngler'sDaughter » Thu May 01, 2008 3:23 pm

That would be great Muskie guys AND GALS...:fish:

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Thu May 01, 2008 4:09 pm

ProAngler'sDaughter wrote:That would be great Muskie guys AND GALS...:fish:
Thats a nice fish 'ya got there:cheers:

ProAngler'sDaughter
Petty Officer

Post by ProAngler'sDaughter » Thu May 01, 2008 4:21 pm

Why thank you...unfortunately, I can't claim that one! That's my dad's "real" 54"er!!! He was huge and the girth was amazing! :fish:

travislikesfishing
Lieutenant

Post by travislikesfishing » Fri May 02, 2008 1:25 pm

hey gone fishin if you still have an open seat id be down for some tiger musky fishing ive never done it but ive wanted to for a couple years now i fish alot so im suprised ive never had an oppurtunity to go but anyway messege me if the seats is still open. Thanks!!
KEEP UR LINE TIGHT SO U CAN FEEL THE BITE!!!!!