TIGER MUSKIE

Dedicated to the pursuit of the Noble Muskellunge.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
thomas spivey
Angler

TIGER MUSKIE

Post by thomas spivey » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:25 pm

hi my name is thomas and i am moving over to curlew job corps center here in a week and im just doing some reserch on tiger musky if you know anything about them on how to target them and or walley i would appreciate the imput thanks....

bad esox
Lieutenant

RE:TIGER MUSKIE

Post by bad esox » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:44 pm

Tom,

You picked the right forum. Check out some of the earlier pages here under muskie fishing and you will find many discussions on what different anglers like and where they are targeting this fish. I have not fished Curlew personally, but I am sure there are those here among us that have who may be able to help you with those questions. Good luck.
>----):< A good gamefish is too valuable, to be caught only once.
NW TIGER PAC, Chapter 57 of Muskies, Inc.

muskyhunter
Captain

RE:TIGER MUSKIE

Post by muskyhunter » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:20 pm

Heyya Thomas...
So research....research is a funny word you know...what kinda research you researchin about Musky? Todd
Todd Reis
Prostaff Auburn Sports & Marine
Musky Team
www.auburnsportsmarineinc.com
Fish Country Sporting Goods