Found at barrier dam

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
bigtim
Angler

Found at barrier dam

Post by bigtim » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Fishing tackle in a fishing vest, very rained on but not underwater so it had to be saturday or Sunday that it was left. Identify vest and contents and we will reunite. Thanks, Tim.

Georgemartyak
Angler

Re: Found at barrier dam

Post by Georgemartyak » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:45 pm

deleted by a mod for safety.

mizm05
Commander

Post by mizm05 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:59 am

Hey Toby,

If I could offer some advice...send those details via private message. In the off chance it's not your vest he found, and then someone else posts about a found vest, and it is yours...now everyone viewing this site has the details and could pose as you to get your vest and everything in it.

Unfortunately that's the world we live in these days. I think about these things.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:24 am

I sent e-mail and PM to both parties explaining mizm05's concern, and why I deleted the text of Georgemartyak. They both do have the pertinent info now. :) Thanks mizm05, good point. [thumbup]
Tom.

Interests: living