Fishing Dick Nites for Silvers

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Live2Fish4Life
Petty Officer

Fishing Dick Nites for Silvers

Post by Live2Fish4Life » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:16 am

With rain on the way this week the rivers are going to be filling with snappy bright cohos ready to be caught. Bank fisherman and boaters alike will have a great opportunity to target these silvers. I just finished up a couple videos on one of the most effective river salmon lures here in the north west: The Dick Nite Spoon. Whether from the bank or from the boat I have covered some great ways to fish these lures that will get you into more fish. Check out this Dick Nite series and get ready for your fall salmon! More to come as well! Thanks for watching, fish on!

Bank fishing Dick Nite Spoons:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEfdzzmZR_Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Trolling Dick Nite Spoons from a Boat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRcFq6UeXJk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4n6fisher
Warrant Officer

Re: Fishing Dick Nites for Silvers

Post by 4n6fisher » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:46 am

Thanks again for the informative video. I have picked up some good tips from this one and previous posts, now I just need some time to test them out.

Live2Fish4Life
Petty Officer

Re: Fishing Dick Nites for Silvers

Post by Live2Fish4Life » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:15 pm

Great to hear it was helpful! Good luck out there! Fish on!