Chambers Creek

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Kaptain King
Petty Officer

Chambers Creek

Post by Kaptain King » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:40 am

Has anyone been down to Chambers Creek yet? I have not made a trip over there and hadn't seen anything written so I thought I post to see if anyone has...I do not know what the net schedule is down there but I need to check...I saw some nice fish taken out of there last year.
"For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing."

Easy Limits
Lieutenant

Re: Chambers Creek

Post by Easy Limits » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:47 pm

Just drove by there on my way home. There were a half dozen net boats in the creek not actively netting and a half dozen boats out in front of the tressel.

obryan214
Commander

Post by obryan214 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:23 pm

their have been fish at the base of the fish ladder for about a week. saw 2 guys tied up to the ladders with rafts fishing, no cell on me to call the gameys. several boats fishing out front and a couple netters inside. I may hit it latter in the week.

Kaptain King
Petty Officer

Post by Kaptain King » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:43 am

Drove by yesterday and it was freakin' net city!!! I think I might try the mouth out of my yak this weekend.
"For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing."