custom steelhead rod

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
swedefish4life1
Admiral

RE:custom steelhead rod

Post by swedefish4life1 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:11 pm

His ROD and project is Sweet:cheers: his Flag and lights hold his Pole Proudly!#-o :-$

curado
Admiral

Post by curado » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:14 pm

i am happy that i built one instead of buying the sameone for a more expensive price
If it looks fishy, Then fish it, If it dont look fishy, fish it anyways. <')}}}}><

Team Fish Whore
Twisted Steel Guide Service
EGG GURU

salmonfinder
Petty Officer

Post by salmonfinder » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:17 pm

curado wrote:i am happy that i built one instead of buying the sameone for a more expensive price
how long it take ya to build?how much are blanks?and is it hard to do?
dont hate cause i willl bonk more fish than you!

curado
Admiral

Post by curado » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:24 pm

no not at all 6 days. my blank was 108.00 medium 8'6" g loomis.no not as hard a i thought. e mail me cetan08@yahoo.com and i will send you a better pick of the rod. the best way is to go into a rod building class which i did go throught for this and it is great. there should be a place near you that you can go to that can help you build one for salmon and steelhead.
If it looks fishy, Then fish it, If it dont look fishy, fish it anyways. <')}}}}><

Team Fish Whore
Twisted Steel Guide Service
EGG GURU