Short Sockeye video from the Brewster Pool.

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Big D

Re: Short Sockeye video from the Brewster Pool.

Post by Big D » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:17 am

zen leecher wrote:I had to use the horn once to aid one "unconscious" boater. He just let his boat wander all over the place and it was causing two boats to push up against me. 2nd option was to send out the boarding party.
My voice is much louder than my horn and I can add words that would make my horn blush [cursing]

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:52 am

Big D wrote:
zen leecher wrote:I had to use the horn once to aid one "unconscious" boater. He just let his boat wander all over the place and it was causing two boats to push up against me. 2nd option was to send out the boarding party.
My voice is much louder than my horn and I can add words that would make my horn blush [cursing]
I'm sure you've been perfecting that over a number of years.......like me..... [biggrin]
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

zen leecher
Commander

Post by zen leecher » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Big D wrote:
The horn seemed to get their attention. It was a long blast.