RAINING AT THE PUKE!

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
bionic_one
Captain

RE:RAINING AT THE PUKE!

Post by bionic_one » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:10 am

I wonder if the netting schedule is so different this year because of the lack of pinks?

Last year the nets were in there a LOT. This year it seems they are only given 24 hours to net each week.
Lee

salmonslayer117
Commander

RE:RAINING AT THE PUKE!

Post by salmonslayer117 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:53 pm

bionic_one wrote:I wonder if the netting schedule is so different this year because of the lack of pinks?

Last year the nets were in there a LOT. This year it seems they are only given 24 hours to net each week.
Not sure how the netting schedule breaks down this year bionic, but I can tell you the game wardens were out in force this past week or so and they were yankin' those nets out of the water, throwin' the fish back in and confiscating the nets! That was pretty interesting...
When times get tough, just keep on fishin'!!!