Steely punch card.

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
kinghunter
Warrant Officer

Steely punch card.

Post by kinghunter » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:30 pm

Someone mentioned to me regarding separate punch card for steelys and it cost around $15.00, is that correct. When I purchased my license there was no mention of separate punch card for steelys. I think I only have the salmon punch card.

flinginpooh
Captain

RE:Steely punch card.

Post by flinginpooh » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:17 pm

They ask you when you get your license if you want stealhead sturgeon salmon punch etc. just say yes to all cause it is free at time of purchase. Im not certain if you will need to pay now. I think they can pull it up on the new system really easy and tell you never got it and may not have to pay. It is a different punch card though yes.
More fish please!

jens
Commodore

Post by jens » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:30 pm

kinghunter wrote:Someone mentioned to me regarding separate punch card for steelys and it cost around $15.00, is that correct. When I purchased my license there was no mention of separate punch card for steelys. I think I only have the salmon punch card.
Who told you that? Come on kinghunter. According to my time, you have 2 hours and 28 minutes left to punch a Steelhead on your card that you already have. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o Now go out there and get one billy!!
"One more......."

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:20 pm

The steelhead part of the catch card is at the top and the salmon is at the bottom of the same catch card. At least on mine.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

kzoo
Commodore

Post by kzoo » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:40 am

This happened to my buddy his first time out steelheading this year, wouldn't you know it he caught his first steelhead on his first trip by his 10th cast. Anyways, yeah he didn't have a steelhead table on his license like he was suppose to have. He entered it on his salmon card instead the next day he went back to Big 5 and asked for one. A lot of those places have people who have no idea about fishing licenses.

crouchnathan
Angler

Post by crouchnathan » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:51 pm

It is free for the first on, and then $12 for a replacement in case you got one and lost it, and they keep track of whether you got one when you purchased your license or after.