Beware of shady farmers

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
mallard433
Petty Officer

Beware of shady farmers

Post by mallard433 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:41 pm

beware dont get ripped of like me. i was fishing in snohomish saterday and bought a pass from a farmer and so did 10 other people there he made close to 500 dallers sat sunand we could drive right up to the river and the gate was open at this time it was worth the pass .monday the gate was close with a new chain and hasent been open sence i checed today and now you can only drive in the gate if you are dissabeld and a friend. so lets see i can park in the field and then when you get all your money you lock the gate. nice scam dont buy the pass from the guy that rights it on a bisnuss card from corn king save your money and co some were else like i did you can get a better deal some were else

MizzMo
Angler

RE:Beware of shady farmers

Post by MizzMo » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:50 pm

i was out there saturday with a guy who have been buying keys from that guy for years. didn't see anyone come down really, there were just a few of us and only one guy that I saw caught anything other than bullheads. maybe it wasn't the actual owner doing this?

mallard433
Petty Officer

RE:Beware of shady farmers

Post by mallard433 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:52 pm

this guy does not sell keys and he came down on a tractor from the barn next door so i think he was the owner