Snoqualmie still blown?

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
doubleo6point9
Petty Officer

Snoqualmie still blown?

Post by doubleo6point9 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:21 pm

Hey all, I live pretty far south but may be up north comes Tuesday and thinking about making a quick trip to the Snoqualmie for a bit of fishing while I'm thee. Did a quick trip/look last Thursday when I was in the area and saw that it was completely blown. I was told there was a clay bank slide further up stream combined with the flooding so I was curious if anyone knows if it's fishable now?

BentRod
Admiral

Re: Snoqualmie still blown?

Post by BentRod » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 am

I was out yesterday. Didn't see anything caught. The water level has come down considerably, but the clarity is still zilch. I'm not sure how umuch it'll clear by Tuesday. Should be a little better, but it's been a long recovery after that big flood.

sealegs
Warrant Officer

Post by sealegs » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:23 am

I was there yesterday( Sunday) and worked the banks from Plum launch to the creek. switched flies every 30 minutes and worked every pool, rock and obstacles without luck but it was a really nice day out and i'm fine with that.

SilverSlayer
Petty Officer

Post by SilverSlayer » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:49 am

Fished this morning. Level is good , but visibility still sitting around 2.5 ft.

doubleo6point9
Petty Officer

Post by doubleo6point9 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:10 pm

Thanks for the update! I don't think there was even 6 inches of visibility when I stopped by last week. Good to see its improving some at least.