Fall salmon update

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
RiverChromeGS
Sponsor
Sponsor

Fall salmon update

Post by RiverChromeGS » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Well everyone. Got some good news and bad news.

Good news is that between my last trip to canada, i test fished for chinook in the river and they are starting to show in good numbers! Fresh bright fish starting to trickle in, and with the rain itll be great within a week. Pictures of some early fish below from the last few days. The early fish are much more willing to eat cured eggs. The second they see it, game on! I will be fishing full time starting sept 3 ( working that is.)

Bad news: I am FULLY booked. I apologize if you were looking to get out for chinook but my dates are gone for kings. I have 1 or 2 days left open at the end of september for coho, then i am pretty open for october coho which will be very very good this year. Give me a call for some upper skagit coho in early october, and again apologize, but i have zero chinook dates left. Thanks everyone, ill see you on the river!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (150.45 KiB) Viewed 1077 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (123.55 KiB) Viewed 1077 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (98.7 KiB) Viewed 1077 times
http://www.riverchromeguideservice.com

River Chrome Guide Service specializes in salmon and steelhead fishing in Puget Sound and The Olympic Peninsula

Official WashingtonLakes.com Sponsor