A few fish pictures!

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
fear_no_fish
Captain

A few fish pictures!

Post by fear_no_fish » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Haven't posted in a while so I thought I would share some of Curados and mine recent fish we have been catching. Feel free to post your own :cheers: IF you see us up on the river feel free to say hi and introduce yourself. We enjoy meeting fellow fishermen. It's been nice meeting the few of you that we have too.
Attachments
float n hos.jpg
float n hos.jpg (112.82 KiB) Viewed 1517 times
pig chum.jpg
pig chum.jpg (48.04 KiB) Viewed 1517 times
ho buck.jpg
ho buck.jpg (103.84 KiB) Viewed 1517 times

fear_no_fish
Captain

Re: A few fish pictures!

Post by fear_no_fish » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Sorry they are so big, im to lazy and tired to change them haha But heres a late king i caught yesterday and our egg take so far. Pretty set on eggs for a little while. O:) And one more buck ho that got set free after a quick picture.
Attachments
rain ho.jpg
rain ho.jpg (103.15 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
ho roe.jpg
ho roe.jpg (87.32 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
late king.jpg
late king.jpg (100.51 KiB) Viewed 1515 times

BlakeP
Commander

Post by BlakeP » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Those are some nice fish. That chum is a beast! Looks like it was probably a fun fight! That chrome buck is a good looking fish [thumbup] Nice eggs too. I've had a problem finding hens lately [sad]

goonatic
Commander

Post by goonatic » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:10 pm

do you like roe sacks or straight roe better?

Augwen
Lieutenant

Post by Augwen » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:56 am

Nice...Do you smoke most of your fish?

Sthao92
Petty Officer

Post by Sthao92 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:52 am

Hey nice to meet you guys out there. I was the asian guy with the lifted ford ranger. Nice talkin to you guys. That river should be gettin good here soon with this rain right now.

fear_no_fish
Captain

Post by fear_no_fish » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:22 am

goonatic, i actually caught my first 2 fish on back to back casts with eggs. But besides that I have very limited experience fishing eggs. I could see certain situations where straight eggs might be better than a sacked eggs though. But with little time fishing either I would just have to say straight eggs.
I actually hardly keep fish, I've only brought home 3 fish out of all the ones ive caught/kept, I will bbq a fish here or there. Mostly they go to curado for him to smoke up or my dad will give them away to someone.
Yeah it was nice meeting you Sthao, but yep its going to get good again for a few days, just got to hit it at the right times.

goodtimesfishing
Captain

Post by goodtimesfishing » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:32 am

fnf
saw your picks on another site......people here much more friendly. Some real a******s on the other site, I don't post there just read. I think you handled it quite well on the other site though. Funny stuff [thumbsup]

fear_no_fish
Captain

Post by fear_no_fish » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:22 pm

goodtimesfishing wrote:fnf
saw your picks on another site......people here much more friendly. Some real a******s on the other site, I don't post there just read. I think you handled it quite well on the other site though. Funny stuff [thumbsup]
Yeah some of them are real jerks, must have not been held enough as a kid or something hahaha but there are some really nice fellows there too. To each their own i guess :scratch:

RiverChromeGS
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by RiverChromeGS » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Holy pig chumzilla bet that thang pulled like a freight train. Nice pics!!
http://www.riverchromeguideservice.com

River Chrome Guide Service specializes in salmon and steelhead fishing in Puget Sound and The Olympic Peninsula

Official WashingtonLakes.com Sponsor