2011 Season River Trophies

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Re: 2011/2012 Season River Trophies

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:53 am

this is one of my best days i had over 100# of fish i had to carry out #-o ..... my buddys fish are the 2 bottom ones and the smaller king.. biggest coho for me this yr was 19# in the pic on top
Attachments
IMAG0105[1].jpg
IMAG0105[1].jpg (116.99 KiB) Viewed 2506 times
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

Brian253

Post by Brian253 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:09 am

gross.....

flinginpooh
Captain

Post by flinginpooh » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:08 am

Looks like they was snagged out of the Tilton.

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:14 pm

..my biggest coho on my centerpin float and egg 6 pound test..green river 16# chromer 2011
Attachments
PA010056.JPG
PA010056.JPG (74.76 KiB) Viewed 2490 times
Last edited by OFFDAAHOOK on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:22 pm

flinginpooh wrote:Looks like they was snagged out of the Tilton.
:-s :scratch:
Last edited by OFFDAAHOOK on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

Brian253

Post by Brian253 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Bahaha pooh hit that one right on the head...

kinghunter
Warrant Officer

Post by kinghunter » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:25 am

flinginpooh wrote:Looks like they was snagged out of the Tilton.
Hey Pooh,

You would know right. I need to head out to Tilton next year with you and Jens. I heard fishing there is INSANE!

kinghunter
Warrant Officer

Post by kinghunter » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:49 am

slayerslayerthat wrote:this is one of my best days i had over 100# of fish i had to carry out #-o ..... my buddys fish are the 2 bottom ones and the smaller king.. biggest coho for me this yr was 19# in the pic on top
Awesome pic SST. Wondering why catching 9 fish is "gross"? Jealousy or immaturity? Brian, why do you continue with your derogatory comments? Do you remember in elementary school when your teacher said if you don't have something nice to say then keep it to yourself? You did graduate from Elementary School right? NO, well that would explain your problem. Lets be nice class!

jens
Commodore

Post by jens » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:51 am

Brian253 wrote:gross.....
:cheers: :cheers: LMAO

I agree with Brian253 these pics need to be transferred to the Boots/Zombie section.

You would have that section all to yourself slayeroffdahookslayerfishtrapthat.

kinghunter
Warrant Officer

Post by kinghunter » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:10 am

jens wrote:

I agree with Brian253 these pics need to be transferred to the Boots/Zombie section.

Wow, both of your educations really shine here! [woot] [woot] [woot]

jens
Commodore

Post by jens » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:28 am

kinghunter wrote:
jens wrote:

Wow, both of your educations really shine here! [woot] [woot] [woot]

Forgive me, while I pause momentarily because my brain needs to adjust reading what you write.... Man, I lost over 50 brain cells. Thanks. I'll never get those minutes back in my life ever again...

I will never take "slayeroffdahookfishtrapbanned2x'songamefishinthat" course in "Flossophy" - EVER!!

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:32 am

jens wrote:

heres one 29# puyallup trophy boot..fall 2011.. i got 27 more puke boot kings if you wanna see them..say your handle your handle really fast [drool]
Attachments
fish3.jpg
fish3.jpg (35.17 KiB) Viewed 2442 times
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

kinghunter
Warrant Officer

Post by kinghunter » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:55 am

You would have that section all to yourself slayeroffdahookslayerfishtrapthat.[/quote]

Wow, both of your educations really shine here! [woot] [woot] [woot][/quote]

Forgive me, while I pause momentarily because my brain needs to adjust reading what you write.... Man, I lost over 50 brain cells. Thanks. I'll never get those minutes back in my life ever again...

I will never take "slayeroffdahookfishtrapbanned2x'songamefishinthat" course in "Flossophy" - EVER!![/quote]

There you go again opening your mouth before thinking, first you need to have some brain cells before you can lose them. Let me type where your brain can comprehend "jit mo edumacation bifo u dink". Now you understand right!

flinginpooh
Captain

Post by flinginpooh » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Ok I take it back. I dont miss the kinghunter comments. It was fun for a min though. And the Clown Troller Dont know ya at all but Ive heard of your exploits from other sites. You are near infamous. Joel I dont fish the tilton. I did to see how it was and that was it. Im not into fishing in snag infested waters. Those fish are so traumatized they dont bite. You have to snag em. Thing ya do is try to snag one on the head so its legal. Not my idea of fishing. Only ones That I got to bite that day was boot kings. I wouldnt keep the garbage I see ya keeping. The meat is mushy and not worth eating. I know from expirience what some culters will eat so if mushy meat is a treat for you then go for it. Being brought up on fishing I guess I know good fish. So its hard for me to stomache something like that. Im guessing that Brian253 is still newer to fishing rivers but has hooked good fish. He dont keep trashy barrier dam rejects. He keeps chrome. I know Jensen keeps nothing but chrome. Unless hes handing fish out to people. There is a difference in what people think is trophy and I see your levels of expectations are low.

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:13 pm

flinginpooh wrote:Ok I take it back. I dont miss the kinghunter comments. It was fun for a min though. And the Clown Troller Dont know ya at all but Ive heard of your exploits from other sites. You are near infamous. Joel I dont fish the tilton. I did to see how it was and that was it. Im not into fishing in snag infested waters. Those fish are so traumatized they dont bite. You have to snag em. Thing ya do is try to snag one on the head so its legal. Not my idea of fishing. Only ones That I got to bite that day was boot kings. I wouldnt keep the garbage I see ya keeping. The meat is mushy and not worth eating. I know from expirience what some culters will eat so if mushy meat is a treat for you then go for it. Being brought up on fishing I guess I know good fish. So its hard for me to stomache something like that. Im guessing that Brian253 is still newer to fishing rivers but has hooked good fish. He dont keep trashy barrier dam rejects. He keeps chrome. I know Jensen keeps nothing but chrome. Unless hes handing fish out to people. There is a difference in what people think is trophy and I see your levels of expectations are low.
here goes a few out of the 150+chromer hos i landed in 2011..2 pics are tilten boots they bit corky in da mouth..tasty little buggers [drool] [drool]....as far as tilten fish dont bite. you gotta be kidding me, sorry poop you wrong man,they will hit freedrifted eggs in the deep pools, if you hike above the park away from the crowd..
Attachments
PB030101[1].JPG
PB030101[1].JPG (70.16 KiB) Viewed 2428 times
PB030095[1].JPG
PB030095[1].JPG (72.58 KiB) Viewed 2428 times
Last edited by OFFDAAHOOK on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

kinghunter
Warrant Officer

Post by kinghunter » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:37 pm

flinginpooh wrote:Ok I take it back. I dont miss the kinghunter comments. It was fun for a min though. And the Clown Troller Dont know ya at all but Ive heard of your exploits from other sites. You are near infamous. Joel I dont fish the tilton. I did to see how it was and that was it. Im not into fishing in snag infested waters. Those fish are so traumatized they dont bite. You have to snag em. Thing ya do is try to snag one on the head so its legal. Not my idea of fishing. Only ones That I got to bite that day was boot kings. I wouldnt keep the garbage I see ya keeping. The meat is mushy and not worth eating. I know from expirience what some culters will eat so if mushy meat is a treat for you then go for it. Being brought up on fishing I guess I know good fish. So its hard for me to stomache something like that. Im guessing that Brian253 is still newer to fishing rivers but has hooked good fish. He dont keep trashy barrier dam rejects. He keeps chrome. I know Jensen keeps nothing but chrome. Unless hes handing fish out to people. There is a difference in what people think is trophy and I see your levels of expectations are low.
Awww, right you don't miss my comments. Hahahaha, Jens text me you were spitting fire and brimestones and here I thought you only had fire. Everyone knows the Tilton is a snagfest river, one reason why I have not been there yet. I would like to try it once, reports from others sounds like fun. I also want to go glowballing for steelies. I heard you guys have been slaying them at night. Is that the same as glowflossing? It seems they are used interchangeably. What does glowball represent? Just curious. Has Jens seen you catch fish in the dark? When I see you out on the river, are you still a friend? Don't believe everything you hear from Jens, he's the QUEEN of Gossip! [flapper] [flapper] [flapper]
Last edited by kinghunter on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:46 pm

kinghunter wrote:
Awww, right you don't miss my comments. Hahahaha, Jens text me you were spitting fire and brimestones and here I thought you only had fire. Everyone knows the Tilton is a snagfest river, one reason why I have not been there yet. I would like to try it once, reports from others sounds like fun. I also want to go glowballing for BC steelies. I heard you guys have been slaying them at night. Is that the same as glowflossing? It seems they are used interchangeably. What does glowball represent? Just curious. Has Jens seen you catch fish in the dark? When I see you out on the river, are you still a friend? Don't believe everything you hear from Jens, he's the QUEEN of Gossip!
i think jans and pooper is getting a little touchy..jans da queen of gossip he cant be [rolleyes]
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

flinginpooh
Captain

Post by flinginpooh » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Id still fish with ya joel. I just cant believe you run with this other guy. I thought higher of ya. I like long leaders also but when ya gotta coil the leader up then toss it. Cmon. And free drifting eggs at the tilton for the quality of fish ya pull out of there? Waste of eggs. Poop? its Pooh as in winnie the pooh. Pull your thoughts out of the toilet and the tilton and step up to big boy thinking. If you notice Joel I dont talk about where or when I fish. I dont mind people knowing what I catch. I dont like people knowing exact locations or even the rivers Im fishing unless its in pm. Not that its a huge secret, but the less attention you draw to locations the better sometimes. I was trying to let everyone see my puyallup pics for a reason. I wanted attention on the puke while I went and hit other rivers. Easy limits whenever the puke has pinks. I know you like it a different way though. Catch a fish every now and then and you wanna show everyone and tell them where you got it too. Just like the koreans I use to work with. They get right in my back pocket and Kimchee breath breathing on my neck while I was trying to install car alarms. Whats with that? [-X

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:31 pm

flinginpooh wrote:Id still fish with ya joel. I just cant believe you run with this other guy. I thought higher of ya. I like long leaders also but when ya gotta coil the leader up then toss it. Cmon. And free drifting eggs at the tilton for the quality of fish ya pull out of there? Waste of eggs. Poop? its Pooh as in winnie the pooh. Pull your thoughts out of the toilet and the tilton and step up to big boy thinking. If you notice Joel I dont talk about where or when I fish. I dont mind people knowing what I catch. I dont like people knowing exact locations or even the rivers Im fishing unless its in pm. Not that its a huge secret, but the less attention you draw to locations the better sometimes. I was trying to let everyone see my puyallup pics for a reason. I wanted attention on the puke while I went and hit other rivers. Easy limits whenever the puke has pinks. I know you like it a different way though. Catch a fish every now and then and you wanna show everyone and tell them where you got it too. Just like the koreans I use to work with. They get right in my back pocket and Kimchee breath breathing on my neck while I was trying to install car alarms. Whats with that? [-X
Last edited by OFFDAAHOOK on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

kinghunter
Warrant Officer

Post by kinghunter » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:00 am

flinginpooh wrote:Id still fish with ya joel. I just cant believe you run with this other guy. I thought higher of ya. I like long leaders also but when ya gotta coil the leader up then toss it. Cmon. And free drifting eggs at the tilton for the quality of fish ya pull out of there? Waste of eggs. Poop? its Pooh as in winnie the pooh. Pull your thoughts out of the toilet and the tilton and step up to big boy thinking. If you notice Joel I dont talk about where or when I fish. I dont mind people knowing what I catch. I dont like people knowing exact locations or even the rivers Im fishing unless its in pm. Not that its a huge secret, but the less attention you draw to locations the better sometimes. I was trying to let everyone see my puyallup pics for a reason. I wanted attention on the puke while I went and hit other rivers. Easy limits whenever the puke has pinks. I know you like it a different way though. Catch a fish every now and then and you wanna show everyone and tell them where you got it too. Just like the koreans I use to work with. They get right in my back pocket and Kimchee breath breathing on my neck while I was trying to install car alarms. Whats with that? [-X
Hahahaha, are you sure you were installing car alarms? Sounds more like disconnecting the alarm and you know how Koreans feel about their fast cars. You've seen fast and furious? Well this is the korean version, kimchee breath knocks you out for stealing their cars. I'm suprised you lived to tell about it.