Pass lake lately??

Prefer fly fishing? This is the forum for you.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Pass lake lately??

Post by The Quadfather » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Anybody been up to Pass lake lately? I am thinking of burning one only a few vacation days left, to go up to Pass lake next week. If you've been I'd love to hear something.

MotoBoat
Commodore

Re: Pass lake lately??

Post by MotoBoat » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:19 am

Do not have a current report. Although Avid Angler or the fly shop up in Mt. Vernon are good up to date bet's. A few years back I was addicted to Pass Lake. Went up several times during months of Sept, Nov, Dec., Jan, Feb. Stopped going because the ice was covering 2/3 of the lake and the water was cold to sit in while in a tube. I did discover there can be quite a minnow bite on the lake. Decided to fish until after dark on one trip. Big surface activity all around my tube, that was visible due to Moon lit surface. I was towed around in my tube by 18" + size fish, in the dark! Spooky and fun.

Plan on taking the yak?

Return to “Fly Fishing presented by Northwest Fly Anglers Club”