Lamiglass Series G 1000

Prefer fly fishing? This is the forum for you.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
EAmon___hoffman123
Warrant Officer

Lamiglass Series G 1000

Post by EAmon___hoffman123 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:11 pm

i just went through my granps attic with him and i found this rod case with a rod in it. and i asked him" hey pop's can i have this" and sure enough he said yes. as i got home i checked it and wow a lamiglass!!! is this a good rod? is worth money becuase i need some fishing money in the bank. anyone have any ideas?
Attachments
IMG_0059[3].jpg
IMG_0059[3].jpg (70.73 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
Fishing is cool. FOOLS

Lotech Joe
Commodore

RE:Lamiglass Series G 1000

Post by Lotech Joe » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:45 pm

I'm assuming that because it was posted on the Fly Fishing forum that it is a fly rod. It would help to know how long it is, how many pieces and what weight fly line it's designed for. From what I can gather, they retail for around $150. Used is generally 1/2 price or less. I'm trying to sell a $220 used fly rod in great shape and can only get interested folks to fork out $70, so 1/3 retail is reasonable in this economy.
Where you go is less important than how you get there.
Fish With A Friend
Lotech Joe

EAmon___hoffman123
Warrant Officer

Post by EAmon___hoffman123 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:51 pm

its a 9 foot 7wt and i checked out a brand new on lamiglass.com and its 300 bucks i think i might try to get at least one hundred buck's there are no scratches on it or crack's in the graphite. its in great shape as well
Fishing is cool. FOOLS

Lotech Joe
Commodore

Post by Lotech Joe » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:14 pm

I'm sure you're right about the price. The only place I looked was online at Amazon and the like.
Where you go is less important than how you get there.
Fish With A Friend
Lotech Joe

Return to “Fly Fishing presented by Northwest Fly Anglers Club”